Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 24

Thread: Favorite Molly outfit?

  1. #11
    Inactive Member vew-tori's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    1,258
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ria,
    What's wrong with the slicker? We don't have it yet but when I think of Molly I think of that Yellow Slicker. It's on our list.

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Janabanana's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 30th, 2002
    Posts
    107
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I only have Molly's Meet and her Aviator outfits. I love the Aviator outfit and my boy doll shares it! I also love her victory dress and her plaid
    jumper and her after school outfit and I'm one of "those" who think the cowgirl outfit,including the boots, is adorable. I also love her Camp Gowonagin outfit for summer! After Felicity, I like Molly's outfits the most! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  3. #13
    MapleLeaf
    Guest MapleLeaf's Avatar

    Post

    Congrats on getting Molly! She's my favourite too.
    My most favourite outfit for her is the Route 66 outfit. I have it and it looks lovely on her. I plan to get the accessories this Christmas. The little Brownie camera is so cute. I also like her Victory garden dress and the Aviator outfit which I both do have already. The Christmas dress is nice too.
    Enjoy your new girl!
    Nia [img]smile.gif[/img]

  4. #14
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by vew-tori:
    Ria,
    What's wrong with the slicker? We don't have it yet but when I think of Molly I think of that Yellow Slicker. It's on our list.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">LOL, nothing! But I really do not care for it! I felt it and it does not do anything for me. I use the Miss Victory outfit for Changes for Molly.

    Hope you get it!

  5. #15
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I like the Victory Garden dress and her school dress! Both are great! I do not think you can go wrong on a Molly outfit! Except or that slicker! lol! Cannot wait to see which outfit/ outfits you get for Molly!

  6. #16
    Inactive Member TaffyCheerful's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2002
    Posts
    544
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Molly's Birthday Outfit, the sleeveless dress with "fins"...

    Taffy

  7. #17
    Inactive Member MollyLove's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2004
    Posts
    4
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Molly is obviously my favorite- and I love her school outfit. The aviator is also cute . . .

    Chelsea [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  8. #18
    Inactive Member EmilyStrange's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My friend had Molly and growing up I always liked her school outfit.

  9. #19
    Inactive Member MaryCarly's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2004
    Posts
    1,010
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I was a child of the 60s, but I wore clothes just like Molly. I think her school dress and her little red shorts are actual copies of my clothes. LOL

    My favorite things were my jump rope and my roller skates and Molly's house looks just like my Grandparent's house. My mom grew up in that house in the 40s so that might explain my Molly like childhood. [img]smile.gif[/img]

    My favorite Molly outfits are her Victory Garden and her Route 66 dresses. Of course anything with a twirly skirt gets my vote. I just look at one and I can feel the child in me whirling and whirling until she can't stand up. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  10. #20
    Inactive Member PrincessRuthie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,054
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I love the Route 66 dress! My Molly is actually wearing it now. I also love the Victory Garden dress though I don't have it. I'd definitely start with pjs, though.

    Laura

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •